Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year!

A lot has happen since my last post ... I got engaged!!!!


Finally after 5 and half years of dating and 2 years of living together, he finally asked me. My response was ... Of course! We don't have anything written in stone but we are think on labour day weekend in September.

We still don't know the gender of our baby. we find out on Monday but I really think its a boy! We started the nursery and it is pretty boyish. It is Winnie The Pooh themed and blue! We still have a few thing left to do my mom is going to make me a Winnie The Pooh valance, and we need a changing table or dresser.




It is really boyish but if I find out we are having a girl I can always girl it up with some butterfly wall cling instead of the moon and star ones. This room use to be our computer room, and looked like this...

I really prefer it as a nursery! :D So all in all things are great. I really cannot wait to find out the gender of our baby and I will be sure to update as soon as I find out.

No comments: